Vegan Chocolate Truffles that are dairy-free and easy-to-make! Perfect to serve to guests as a decadent dessert.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed coconut milk, that’s 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp
- 2 cups cocoa powder plus additional for coating the truffles
- Flake salt, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, about 1/2 cup at a time. Mix well until the cocoa fully emerges into the condensed coconut milk. In the beginning, the cocoa powder wants to resist mixing in. Keep stirring, it will fully mix in! A densely thick mixture should be the final result.
- When ready, cover the bowl and place it into the fridge for a minimum of two hours or even up to 3 days.
- Once chilled, grab the chocolate and roll about 1/2 tablespoon or so into your palms and roll it into a ball. Lastly, sprinkle each truffle with flake salt right before giving it a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Once all the truffles are fully coated with cocoa powder, place them back into the fridge until ready to serve to guests.
If the chocolate mixture is not dense enough, simply continue to add more cocoa powder until you are confident that the balls will hold their shape.
- Category: vegan desserts
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate truffle recipe, easy chocolate truffles recipe, best chocolate truffle recipe, chocolate truffles recipe condensed milk, dark chocolate truffle recipe