Cucumber and avocado salad that is made with a secret non-dairy creamy cilantro-lime cashew cream dressing.
- 1/3 cup or to desired creaminess cilantro-lime cashew cream
- 5–6 Persian cucumbers, sliced into circles
- 1 avocado, large dice
- 1 small red onion, thin-sliced, or half a medium
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, tough stems removed, tightly packed, lightly chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add all of the prepped vegetables and fresh chopped cilantro to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add the creamy cilantro-lime cashew cream. Give a toss to combine ingredients.
- Enjoy right away.
How long does this cucumber and avocado salad last? Due to its high water content, serve no longer than 24 hours.
It’s best to add the avocado and cashew cream sauce right before serving.
- Category: Salads
- Method: Handmade
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cucumber and avocado salad, cashew cream avocado and cucumber salad