Easy chicken and zucchini baked alongside onion and the perfect amount of spices. It’s the perfect easy dinner for a hungry family.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped into large pieces similar to the size as the chicken
- 1 zucchini, sliced vertically into four large pieces, then chopped into smaller pieces.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt or salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly milled pepper or pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- In a large bowl, add all of the spices, salt, and pepper. Then, add the olive oil and mix everything until a “marinade” forms.
- When ready, add the cut-up chicken, onion, and zucchini to the marinade. Next, give a toss to fully incorporate the ingredients with the seasonings. You may marinate this for up to 24 hours.
- For those who are hungry at this moment, transfer the chicken and veggies to a baking dish and put it in the oven uncovered at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy while hot and serve with fluffy quinoa or buttery rice.
Any leftovers? Store in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken and zucchini, healthy chicken and zucchini recipe, baked chicken and zucchini