Easy coconut cashew butter made with just a few ingredients.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 3 tbsp unrefined raw coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice, optional
- Add the cashews, salt, and sweetener (if using) to a food processor. Process all of the ingredients. While processing, drizzle the melted coconut oil down the pipe. This will help mix and create a smooth consistency much quicker.
- When ready, transfer to a jar with a lid.
- Enjoy right away.
Cashew butter like most nut butter will harden if refrigerated. Simply microwave the cashew butter for a few seconds to soften it.
I have no stored this recipe in a pantry.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cashew butter recipe, coconut cashew butter