Perfectly seasoned Greek-inspired chicken with lemon, garlic, fresh herbs, and feta.
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced, or 1 tsp dried garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp + a pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 pound of thin-sliced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup feta cheese or to the desired amount
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Additional wedges of lemon
- In a large mixing bowl, add the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, garlic, and all of the spices. Give a mix until well-combines and emulsified. Set aside 1/4 cup of the marinade for later.
- Then, add the chicken to the remaining marinade. Toss with tongs to ensure each cutlet is fully coated. Cover with saran wrap and place into the fridge for thirty minutes.
- When ready, heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated, drizzle in olive oil and place the chicken into the pan. Sear until the bottom is nicely golden brown. Once achieved, flip the chicken and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until white in the middle and juices run clear once cut into it.
- Finally, transfer the chicken to a serving plate. Drizzle the remaining marinade over the chicken. Sprinkle the top with fresh chopped parsley and feta cheese.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Greek-Inspired
Keywords: greek chicken with lemon and feta, greek chicken, easy greek chicken recipe