These Pillow-Soft Crepes are utterly delicious. The options of filling them are endless. Smear them with Nutella, butter and honey, or even NOTHING AT ALL! They are absolutely delicious on their own.
You will want to make them again and again…Print
makes a dozen
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups milk of choice ((this recipe used whole milk))
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend for about one minute until a thick and creamy batter forms (blend for about one-minute straight).
- Place a dab of butter or any nonstick vegetable oil onto the pan and coat the pan thoroughly (You will want to use a 10-inch skillet).
- Set the pan over medium-low heat. Pour about 3 tbsp or so into the pan. Tilt and tip the skillet until the batter completely coats the bottom.
- Cook until lightly mottled, about 30 seconds to one minute. ( Crepes should be golden blond and not too dark otherwise, it will be tough and crispy instead of pillowy-soft.)
- Flip it and repeat it.
- Remove the crepe to a plate and continue making more!
- Serve fresh from the skillet and smear Nutella, peanut butter, jam or any of your favorite breakfast smears onto it.
- Category: Breakfast