Perfectly seasoned Roasted Carrot Fries that are finger-licking good, fun-to-eat, and all you need is a few spices. Also, it’s a great way to get the family to eat more carrots.
- 2 pounds of large carrots, peeled, and cut into fry-like shapes
- 1 tbsp corn starch (arrowroot flour for whole30)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp sea salt or salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Add the carrots to a large mixing bowl. Then, add all of the spices, corn starch, salt, and pepper. Toss with your beautiful, god-given hands or tongs to ensure each fry is fully coated in the seasonings.
- When ready, place the seasoned carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat. Spead out the carrots so that they can get nice and crispy. Next, spray olive oil all over the fries.
- Finally, place the carrots in the oven at 400 °F for 20-25 minutes or until desired crispiness. Flip halfway through the cooking process.
- Enjoy while hot!
- Category: Sides
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: carrot fries, carrot fries recipe, healthy fries, roasted carrot fries recipe