Savory Greek Yogurt Muffins with Rosemary. They are gluten-free, aromatic, moist, and tender. Perfect for a weekend breakfast treat or for hosting a fancy brunch.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted grass-fed butter or ghee
- 2/3 cup whole milk greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup 1:1 gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary + extra sprigs to decorate the top
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt + a pinch
- 1/4 tsp freshly milled pepper
- Add the butter or ghee to a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted. Once cooled, add the eggs and Greek yogurt. Whisk until a smooth and pale cream color is the result. First, it will be lumpy but keep stirring vigorously until it’s completely lump-free and smooth.
- When ready, all of the dry ingredients into the same bowl. Mix and fold until well-combined. Then, add in the fresh chopped rosemary—mix to combine. Set the batter aside on the countertop for 10 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Next, line a muffin pan with eight wrappers. Scoop the batter into each one. I like to fill 3/4 of the way full. Top each one with sprigs of rosemary and a sprinkle of flake salt (optional).
- Finally, transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 25 minutes. You know when it’s ready when a toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean.
- Allow cooling for at least 15 minutes before enjoying.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yogurt muffins, rosemary yogurt muffins, gluten free yogurt muffins