The perfect fuss-free sautéed green beans with garlic and mint. Serve alongside your favorite main dish.
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, washed, dried, and stems removed.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher Salt , or salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper, or pepper to taste
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped, or 1/2 tsp dried mint
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- First, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When ready, drizzle in olive oil or grass-fed butter. Give the pan a whirl—ensuring that the bottom of the pan is fully greased.
- Next, add the fresh green beans, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add the garlic and mint. Continue to cook until slightly wilted and brown, about 5-7 minute or until the desired texture is met.
- Finally, transfer the cooked green beans to a serving dish. Garnish with sliced almonds and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy right away.
- Category: Whole30 Sides
- Method: Sauteed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sauteed green beans, how to saute green beans, sauteed green beans with garlic, sauteed green beans recipe