Fast and delicious Spaghetti Squash made in an Instant Pot that is ready in 10-minutes!
This time-frame is for a squash that’s one to two pounds.
- 1 –2 pound spaghetti squash
- 1 cup of water
- salt and pepper, optional
- Wash and dry the squash. Cut it in half. It helps to lay a towel on a flat surface to prevent it from slipping around while cutting.
- Pierce the skin all around with a knife.
- Next, add one cup of water to the instant pot. Place a steamer rack on the bottom. Add the squash skin side down. Cook for ten minutes.
- Finally, release the steam.
Fluff the strands with a fork and enjoy while hot.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spaghetti squash instant pot, instant pot spaghetti squash, how to cook spaghetti squash in instant pot