Made without a mixer or food processor!
These delicious and easy-to-make Tahini Cookies with hemp seeds are super soft, moist and have a slightly smokey flavor from the coconut sugar. They are naturally-sweetened and vegan. Make them ahead, take them to work or to school, heck take them on a walk with you :).Print
Makes 8 Big Cookies or 12 mini cookies
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla sugar (can use vanilla extract)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until they are smooth and creamy.
- Add the tahini, coconut sugar, and mix well to combine.
- Add all of the dry ingredients; oatmeal flour, oats, hemp seeds, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Mix well until a thick mixture forms.
- To make larger cookies (not mini) , transfer about 1/3 cup of the mixture onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper and space each cookie about 2 inches apart giving them plenty of room to expand if necessary.
- Bake at 350 °F for 10-15 minutes, until they are lightly golden and firm to the touch.
- Enjoy once the cookies have completely cooled down.
For the best chewy texture, enjoy the cookies while they have cooled completely and are room tempertature.
I used homemade tahini to make these cookies.
- Category: Breakfast