This Watermelon Feta Salad with Mint is easy-to-make and all you need is a big bowl, watermelon, mint, and a few pantry items.
- 3 over-flown cups of seedless watermelon
- 1/3 cup dry greek feta cheese
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, add the watermelon and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the olive oil, pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, fresh mint, and a pinch of salt and whisk until a homogenized mixture forms.
- Drizzle the dressing over the watermelon and gently toss until the watermelon cubes are coated.
Sprinkle in feta cheese and additional pieces of mint.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Salads
Keywords: watermelon feta salad gluten-free