Oh my goodness! I could pour this luscious Amazing Parmesan Dressing on just about anything. Marinate it on chicken, shrimp, fish, turkey, drizzle over salads—trust me, there is a place for it on your dinner table and in your belly.
What I love most about this dressing is how lemony it is. I add freshly squeezed lemon juice and the zest for more lemon power. There is also the perfect amount of sweetness to combat the sharpness of the citrus. Lastly, let’s not forget the star of the show, the parmesan cheese—which gives it more depth of flavor.
What’s in This Amazing Parmesan Dressing?
Olive Oil—which gives a nice, smooth buttery flavor.
Lemon juice—will be the acid that adds bright summery vibes and flavor.
Lemon zest—promotes that lemony flavor that gives it the perfect pow!
Parmesan cheese—freshly grated, add a deep flavor, and additional saltiness.
Maple syrup—will help to cut the sharpness of the lemon juice and provide a well-balanced dressing.
Salt and pepper
What can I do with this amazing parmesan dressing?
Marinate chicken, turkey, or fish.
Drizzle it over a simple salad.
Add it to roasted chickpeas.
Dip steak into it.
Toss it into pasta.
Level up your legumes with it.
Drink it, what the heck!
I bet you’re wondering what I ate with this delicious-delicious dressing, aren’t ya? 🙂
I made the best ever Arugula Salad! Seriously though, the dressing was the star of the recipe.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice about 1 large lemon
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp freshly chopped parsley optional
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix well until a delicious homologized dressing forms. I like to mix well for about one minute straight to crush the garlic a little better and force those ingredients together.
- Enjoy immediately over a bed of salad or use it for a marinade (see notes).