These fresh Sauteed Green Beans with Garlic and Mint are the perfect side dish to ANY meal. It’s Entirely fuss-free and topped with sliced almonds and pomegranate seeds—which adds a nice posh flare. ♡
I could eat these sauteed green beans alone on a plate and be completely satisfied. They’re crunchy yet tender and totally garlicky.
The fresh mint let’s say… adds a fresh flare? It’s perfect. I am so excited to share this recipe with you! Let’s talk about the ingredients you will need to make these scrumptious sauteed green beans.
Ingredients you will need to make sauteed green beans
You are going to love how easy it is to make and what little ingredients you will need.
|Fresh Green Beans||French style, hard stems removed, and one pound of them.|
|Olive Oil||I prefer the taste of olive oil, but feel free to use grass-fed butter.|
|Garlic||Will add loads of flavor.|
|Mint||You can use fresh or dried mint.|
|Salt and Pepper||The king and queen of spices.|
|Garnishes||For that special posh touch, add pomegranate seeds and sliced almonds.|
How to saute green beans
It couldn’t be easier.
- First, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When ready, drizzle in olive oil or grass-fed butter. Give the pan a whirl—ensuring that the bottom of the pan is fully greased.
- Next, add the fresh green beans, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Then, add the garlic and mint. Continue to cook until slightly wilted and brown or until the desired texture is met.
- Finally, transfer the cooked green beans to a serving dish. Garnish with sliced almonds and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy right away.
Use different nuts. Instead of shaved almonds, use walnuts or pecans. Also, try two different varieties at once or if you are allergic to nuts, simply omit entirely.
Change the herbs. Swap out the mint for fresh parsley, thyme, or even cilantro.
Add dried fruit. Chopped Turkish apricots, golden raisins, or even cranberries would work excellently in this dish.
Read the recipe from start to finish. You will better understand the flow of the recipe and identify any unfamiliar words or methods.
Shop for the ingredients beforehand. When you shop ahead, you are less likely to swap out ingredients for what you don’t have, thus creating a complete recipe fail!
- Chipotle Chimichurri Sauce
- Roasted Delicata Squash Recipe with Parmesan
- Sautéed Brussel Sprouts Recipe (with crispy bits of turkey)
- Chinese Chicken and Broccoli
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to leave a comment below and an honest rating. ♡Print